Receive Updates From Writer
Get the latest stories in your inbox
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
- Is it the dreams that inspire us to new places or do we limit the scope of our work to what we believe we can achieve? – Marsha Woodard
- What is your focus this Tuesday? Is it on where you are today or is it on where you want to be? Take action to live your dreams, even it is only a little bit each day, your dreams can come true.
- Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.
- Your ambition has gotten you to where you are, now be persistent this Tuesday and keep moving forward to be where you want to be!
- If you really want to eat, keep climbing. The fruits are on top of the tree! – Israelmore Ayivor, Believe and Achieve
- You’re off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way! – Dr. Seuss
- Even when it’s raining, the sunshine is still there. Clare Josa, The Little Book of Daily Sunshine
- We always hear how breakfast is the most important meal of the day but instead I would say that our thoughts in the morning can be our most important thoughts for the day! Jane DuBois, Good Morning Coffee Buddy
- Changing our attitude about change is one of our best management tools. Look for opportunities in every change in your life. Meir Liraz, How to Improve Your Leadership and Management Skills
- When you assume positivity, it is often what you discover. Cyndie Spiegel, A Year of Positive Thinking
- Don’t get carried away with the stuff happening in your life or believe in instant gratification and sell yourself short, look for suitable ways to engage with what happens in your life. Scott Hinsborough, How To Increase Self Confidence
- If you don’t plant the seeds of the result you want in life, in your mind, weeds will grow automatically. Mahesh Jethmalani, The Ladder of Success
- Have you ever noticed how positive people are happy people and negative people are miserable? Riley Stevens, 50 Ways to Change Your Life in 50 Minute Negative People
- Use your words to motivate and lift others, not to hurt and bring down the people you love. Cheryl Whitsett, My Thoughts For Today
- The ability to seek out lightness is an essential tool for living a positive life.
- Rather than focusing on all the negative stuff happening at the time, I figured it would be better to focus on the things that were great about life instead. Aaron P. Taylor, Be Thankful
- It is nearly impossible to make time for our dreams, to break free from the traditional mould, and to truly be ourselves, if we have low self-esteem and self-confidence. Aurora McClellan, How to be More Confident
- If we make it a deliberate conscious intention, we will find beauty no matter where we are, no matter how we feel, no matter what is going on in our lives. Nicky Kassapian, Be Yourself
- If we all were being encouraged and encouraging others, the world would be a far more beautiful place. Just imagine! Cathy Burnham Martin, Encouragement: How to Be and Find the Best
- Taking positive action is the secret sauce to unlocking your true potential and getting unstuck. Jordan Ring, Now What?
- We are on a journey to find value in our lives. We can also find meaning and importance by adding value to other people’s lives. Steve Sample, Creative Side Out
- The truth is we can’t control how other people act, but we can control how we respond to them. Jeff Davis, The Power of Authentic Leadership