Receive Updates From Writer
Get the latest stories in your inbox
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
- Nothing will hold me back from living my dreams.
- I am strong, independent, and courageous.
- I am fearless and brave.
- I have nothing to be afraid of.
- My fears will not stand in the way of my goals.
- Each and every day I become more and more brave.
- Nothing can stand in my way.
- I am growing in confidence every day.
- I am bold and take action in all areas of my life.
- My insecurities pale in comparison to my confidence.
- I am no longer as fearful as I was.
- I continue to build more confidence over time.
- I wake up full of confidence.
- I believe in myself and my capabilities.
- My thoughts, actions, and mood, ooze confidence.
- I am at peace.
- I am relaxed and calm.
- My mind is at ease.
- My mind is serene and I am at peace.
- All of my worries are floating away as I speak.
- I am stress free and have no reason to worry.
- Nothing can overwhelm me.
- I am breathing calmly.
- The possibilities of what I can do are limitless.
- Anything that I can conceive I can achieve.
- Everything that I want I can have.
- Every day I strive for excellence and productivity.
- Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. -Anais Nin
- Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. – Les Brown
- Life is found in the dance between your deepest desire and your greatest fear. – Anthony Robbins
- Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. – Dale Carnegie
- You must face your fears and limiting beliefs head-on to develop your self-belief. – Richard Parkes Cordock
- When you fear your struggles, your struggles consume you. When you face your struggles, you overcome them.
- Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t. – Rikki Rogers
- Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. – Norman Vincent Peale
- Being brave isn’t the absence of fear. Being brave is having that fear but finding a way through it. – Bear Grylls
- Remember…you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
- Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them. – T. Harv Eker
- Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything – all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure – these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. – Steve Jobs
- Failure to try is the only failure there is.
- I am courageous enough to take chances.
- My confidence in my abilities continues to grow.
- The road to success is being paved for me.
- I will succeed no matter what.
Click here for reference