Receive Updates From Writer
Get the latest stories in your inbox
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
2020 doesn’t have to be cancelled.
As the year comes to close in about 12 or 13 weeks, you may be wondering what you could possibly achieve that would make 2020 a success. Yes, there’s been a lot of craziness and death, and the next few years can seem just as hopeless and intimidating. Once you can take control of your situation, there’s no time like the present to start even one more thing that can assist you in becoming a better person. Here are some suggestions below.
- Save more money. Even if it’s just coins, collect them in a container and watch the amount grow. It’s not about how much you make, but about how much you can keep and invest. Also, remember money is a tool; it’s about what you can do with it that earns you even more money. The more value you bring, the more money you make.
- Network more. If you’re aim is to become well-known and proficient in a field of your interest, then do more activities in this field that help you to get better at it. The more experience you build selling your product or providing your service, the more people can recommend you. If more people recommend you, then you get the opportunity to associate with others who are more advanced in said field, and this can will automatically improve your network.
- Support more. Business today is not just a matter of the product or service, but how people feel when they spend on it. Do they like it? Love it? Hate it? They will have a perspective, and this will shape their review. This review is then passed on by means of social media, word of mouth, or even just the appearance (i.e. wearing your favourite clothing brand often). Who do you like? Who do you support? Share them!
- Take classes online. Virtually all of our classes are now online. It can be a free course, such as those currently being offered by Kingston Creative, or a paid course at any institution of your choice. Informative YouTube channels and webinars hosted by various organizations and companies are also treasure chests waiting to be opened. Even if you are versed in the field of study, it doesn’t hurt to simply log in and listen. You may be presented with new ways to look at what you do and how you operate, and this can be the change you need to win.
- Spend more time inside yourself. You do things. You like the things you do, but are not sure how to do them more effectively, or you hate the things you do and you have no idea why you do them or how to change. Only by spending time from all distractions and focusing on your development over the years can you see yourself for who you truly are. I hope you like what you find; if you don’t you have 3 months (at least, God forbid bad tings) to make changes.
- Practice acceptance. No one planned for coronavirus. If you knew it was coming, you would have prepared, I’m sure. Since this is out of your hands, do what can be done and accept the rest as fate. That way you can clearly see what resources you have, and make better decisions moving forward.
- Know what is going on in the world. From governments and conspiracies to the economy and trade relations. You say you’re not interested, but that’s just because you don’t know you’re already involved and affected. Keep your eye open.
- Pray more. If you don’t then that’s also fine. I’m not sure of an alternative to recommend.
- Love more. It’s easy to be hateful/negative; it’s actually one of my best traits. Problem is, it drains you and clouds your judgement. I promise that it’s a heavy burden you don’t need.
- Try something new. The world is changing. New skills are needed. No one was born a pro. There is struggle and trouble behind every success. Research, and start anyway.
3 months left. I wish you the best in all you choose to do.
Blessings in abundance!