Receive Updates From Writer
Get the latest stories in your inbox
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
- Everything you can imagine is real. Pablo Picasso
- Follow your dreams, believe in yourself and don’t give up. Rachel Corrie
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C.S. Lewis
- Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. Norman Vincent Peale
- You have to dream before your dreams can come true. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.
- You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Love what you do and do what you love. Don’t listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. You do what you want, what you love. Imagination should be the center of your life. Ray Bradbury
- Believe in your dreams, no matter how impossible they seem. Walt Disney
- Dreaming after all, is a form of planning. Gloria Steinem
- Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along. George Herbert
- Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you. John Wooden.
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. Arthur Ashe
- Follow your dreams, work hard, practice and persevere. Make sure you eat a variety of foods, get plenty of exercise and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Sasha Cohen
- Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you. George Whitefield
- You will never find time for anything. You must make it. Charles Buxton. M
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. Henry David Thoreau
- If you have a heartbeat, there’s still time for your dreams. Sean Stephenson
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt
- Never be ashamed! There’s some who will hold it against you, but they are not worth bothering with. J. K. Rowling.
- The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up. Paul Valery
- Just follow your dreams and be patient. Angelique Kerber
- Don’t let small minds convince you that your dreams are too big.
- hen you stop chasing your dreams, your dreams start chasing you. Dez Del Rio
- Dream big and dare to fail. Norman Vaughan
- Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay. Simone de Beauvoir
- I know it sounds corny, but when you follow your dreams, it happens. And if it’s music, take it seriously. Enrique Iglesias
- As soon as you start to pursue a dream, your life wakes up and everything has meaning. Barbara Sher
- Sometimes, you follow your dreams. I say to the young people, ‘If you have a dream, chase it.’ Karl Malone
- Why should you continue going after your dreams? Because seeing the look on the faces of the people who said you couldn’t… will be priceless. Kevin Ngo
- Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly. Langston Hughes
- Hopefully, young people will see that you can be young and make the sacrifices to follow your dreams. Tinie Tempah
- All I can say is that it’s important to follow your dreams. Hunx
- I am personally an idealist. I was lucky enough to follow my dreams in my own life, so you should definitely follow your dreams. Sal Khan
- Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world. Joel Barker
- When your heart is in your dreams, no request is too extreme. Jiminy Cricket