Receive Updates From Writer
Get the latest stories in your inbox
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
About two years ago, a self-proprietorship by the name of D’orandae was formed and launched itself on social media platforms. This business was created by a black woman at the age of 20 years old because of her love for writing as a form of expressing herself. A friend of hers encouraged her numerous times to be braver in showcasing her talent and it turned out she was able to gain more than 2000 followers on Instagram, numerous articles in the Western Mirror, and the launch of its website.
The brand now motivates women to showcase themselves despite what others may think and built a virtual community for women to discuss what or who is stopping them from achieving their goals.
The motivation behind D’orandae came from seeing and starting to believe in affirmations that were widely available on the internet.
This article will share 30 quotes that were all a key part of the motivation for building a brand dedicated to helping women across the world to achieve their financial, business, and personal goals.
- “Trust the timing of your life” – Unknown
- “Stop trying to calm the storm. Calm yourself. The storm will pass.” – Unknown
- “When you focus on the good, the good gets better.”– Unknown
- “A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset” – Unknown
- “When you can’t control what’s happening, challenge yourself to control the way you are responding to what’s happening. That’s where the power is.” – @inner.bliss
- Don’t give up because you had a bad day, forgive yourself and do better tomorrow – Unknown
- Start today with a grateful heart. -Unknown
- Don’t adapt to the energy in the room. Influence the energy in the room.” – Unknown
- Your only limit is your mind” – Unknown
- “It’s a good day to have a good day.” – Unknown
- “Bad vibes don’t go with my outfit.” – Unknown
- “Celebrate every win, no matter how small.” – Unknown
- “If you stay positive in a negative situation. You win.” – Unknown
- “You can rise from anything. You can completely recreate yourself. Nothing is permanent. You’re not stuck, you have choices. You can think of new thoughts. You can learn something new. You can create new habits. All that matters is that you decide today and never look back.” – @averstu.com
- “If your dreams don’t scare you, they are too small.” – Richard Branson
- “Set goals. Stay quiet about them. Smash the sh’t out of them. Clap for your da’n self. Repeat.” @laurengleisberg
- “Today I will control my thoughts, focus on what I’m grateful for instead of complaining, take care of myself mentally, physically, and spiritually and take steps towards accomplishing my goals.” – @upandforwardonpurpose
- “Perhaps the butterfly is proof that you can go through a great deal of darkness yet still become something beautiful.” – Beau Taplin
- “Flowers grow back even after the harshest of winters. You will too.” – Jennae Cecelia
- “I’ve learned as time passes, all the things that you’re afraid of will come and they will go, and you’ll be alright.” – Stevie Nicks
- “The first thing you should know about me is that I’m not you. A lot more will make sense after that.”
- “Staying positive doesn’t mean you have to be happy all the time. It means that even on hard days you know that better ones are coming.” – Unknown
- “Do not lose hope, please believe that a thousand beautiful things are waiting for you. Sunshine comes to all who feel the rain.” – R.M. Drake
- “I don’t see anyone as my competition we don’t have the same dreams, goals, ambition & for sure not the same brains.” – Unknown
- “We cannot become what we want by remaining what we are.” – Max Depree
- “You are being presented with two choices: Evolve or repeat.” – Unknown
- “The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.” – Unknown
- “Old ways won’t open new doors.” – Unknown
- “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” – Albert Einstein
- “I am responsible for every result in my life. If I want different results, I have to change my thoughts and actions.” – Unknown
END OF ARTICLE
Did you enjoy this article? Leave your honest opinions in the comment section below or reach out to the author using anyone of the following contact methods:
Jamaican Medium Contributing Author
Whatsapp: +1 (876) 276-4949