Excellent opportunity to join our team and to make an impact on our growth and company culture. We are a mid-sized gas station company. The Human Resource Manager will manage and administer all human resource initiatives and provide HR support to the entire company. The Human Resources Manager will develop and administer policies relating to all phases of human resources activity. This role partners with senior management to strategically and operationally support the goals of the organization.
– Develops and administers company-wide human resources policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with the Jamaican Labour laws.
– Promotes positive employee relations through design, communication, and interpretation of human resources policies and programs.
– Coordinates recruiting and retention strategies and succession planning process.
– Coordinates training programs, personal and career development and performance appraisal process.
– Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs. Coordinates employee-relations activities and programs including but not limited to employee counseling, interpretation of policies, new employee orientation, and employee recognition programs.
– Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
– Champions change and helps position the company for success by cultivating leaders, effective communicators and empowered employees.
– Administration of and communication regarding company-wide human resources policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with stated company objectives and Jamaica Laws.
– Bachelor’s degree
– Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in an HR Management role
– Experience in all HR concentration areas such as benefits; compensation; workforce planning and employment; employee relations; employee evaluations and development; payroll and training.
– Strong organizational skills and attention to detail