The Marketing Manager will have responsibility for:
- improving product marketability by researching, identifying consumer requirements and capitalizing on market opportunities; Coordinating new product development.
- Developing and achieving marketing and sales objectives by planning and evaluating advertising techniques and merchandising.
- Providing critical business development support to the Retail Department.
- The development of both short and long term marketing programs aimed at targeting existing new markets.
- Driving the marketing and merchandising efforts of the company.
* Master’s Degree in Marketing or Business with a minimum of three year’s management experience
- Or a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing with minimum five years in marketing and public relations with at least two years in a managerial or supervisory position and preferably in a sales environment
- Demonstrated track record of coordinating promotional campaigns.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Excellent leadership,planning and organizational skills
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and other computer applications
- Sound understanding of marketing and promotion principles
- Ability to work on own initiative, energetic and creative team player
- Effective coordinating and presentation skills
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to interpret and analyse sales performance and market trend information
- Excellent research abilities