Category: Administration Description: GROUP OF COMPANIES An established leader in the manufacturing, distribution and service industry is seeking to identify suitable, qualified individual for the following position.
This position requires an energetic professional who is highly committed and possesses strong exceptional organizational quality.
- Provide general administrative support to the CEO and provide performance reports on the portfolio.
- Maintain the filing system for the office and ensure that all files are kept up to date
- Manage correspondence being sent by direct reports and ensure that copies are maintained in the filing system.
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree or equivalent in Management, Business Administration, or a related area
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Goal-oriented with strong organizational and management skills.
- Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details
- Ability to work well in a team environment but also to take initiative and work with limited instruction
- ‘Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short listed candidates will be contacted.