KPMG in Jamaica provides office extension shared services and is seeking to hire a suitably qualified, competent, highly motivated Proposal Writers with excellent writing and research skills.
The office extension service is based in Kingston and the incumbents will execute their duties using online resources and tools.
The successful candidate will have:
- Write, research, and edit a range of client-facing deliverables from qualifications statements and proposals to orals presentation documents
- Work with internal clients to understand the client needs and reflect compelling client focused messaging in the proposal documents including graphic design concepts and imagery
- Manage multiple projects from start to finish and track progress to help ensure deadlines are met
- Analyze and customize industry qualifications and market share data to support client proposals and presentations
- Contribute to the development and evolution of process improvements by providing innovative ideas and leading practices for the organization to leverage
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications or related field from an accredited educational institutional.
Team Lead :
Minimum of 3-4 years of proposal, creative or related writing experience
Minimum of 3-4 years of experience supervising direct reports
Minimum of 2-3 years of proposal, creative or related writing experience
Minimum of 1 year of proposal, creative or related writing experience
- Ability to manage multiple and complex projects simultaneously
- Excellent writing and editing skills required to craft persuasive messaging and content
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment and sound decision-making
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook