The Project Manager- Technology will be responsible for the end to end delivery of an array of Technical projects, interfacing with internal and external customers to deliver projects within scope, budget and on time whilst effectively managing stakeholder communications.
The successful candidate will develop project scope and objectives, through involvement of all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility. He/she will determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion. He/she will ensure that all projects are delivered on time by:
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Developing detailed project plans to track progress – this should identify and sequence the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Degree/ diploma in telecommunication/Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- Strong Project Management skills – Project management (PMP) certification would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies, tools and software
- Telecommunications and/or IT background
- Experience with matrix management
- Demonstrated management skills including:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and well developed interpersonal and representational skills.
- Excellent communication skills in drafting reports and recommendations for the key stakeholders
- A high level of knowledge regarding the application of technical resources
- Ability to develop and motivate others to achieve.
- Ability to assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Experience in an agile project management environment