Founded in 1946, Oberlin High School was first named Oberlin College. It started as a co-educational boarding school which was attended by students with a very strong Christian background.
The school has several facilities, but the most noteworthy of them is the tutorial farm. The livestock and vegetation promote scientific ingenuity, which enables students to produce crops with limited resources. With these skills, students will not only conquer the mountain, but whatever obstacle that may come their way.