Mount Alvernia High SchoolJobs in Jamaica

Mount Alvernia High School

  • Jobs in Jamaica , Search Companies in Jamaica Jamaica
  • Verified

About Mount Alvernia High School

Mt. Alvernia High School began in 1925 as St. James Academy, a small boarding school, and was soon after renamed Mt. Alvernia Academy.  It was established by the Allegany Franciscan Sisters to fill the need for the Cambridge University Junior Examinations and the London Royal School of Music Examinations.  The number of students attending classes increased steadily over the years.

Open Positions at Mount Alvernia High School