About Keith Ryan & Company Limited
“The Company has achieved several
milestones and has overcome many
hurdles in its (50) years of existence.”
Keith Ryan & Company Limited, founded in 1959, is a diversified distributor of office stationery, carpet solutions, traditional furniture, specialized storage solutions and modular system furniture. Formed to meet the needs of private and public sector firms for office stationery and furniture, the company has grown to be one of the largest such providers in Jamaica by delivering high quality products while maintaining a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- The Company has achieved several milestones and has overcome many hurdles in its (50) years of existence.
- Recognizing the shift in business technologies and office environment needs in Jamaica, became one of the pioneers of modular furniture systems in Jamaica in 1992.
- In 1992, became Jamaica’s authorized dealer for Steelcase Inc. One of the world’s largest and most respected manufacturer of office furniture in the world.
- One of the largest Systems Furniture bases in Jamaica, including installations in many of the industry-leader companies and statutory organizations
- Dealer Representatives for:-
Steelcase Inc. – Systems Furniture, Desking, Storage solutions & seating
Milken Carpets -Tile Carpets
Montel Inc. – Mobile High Density Storage (HDS)
- Keith Ryan & Company Limited is a second generation family business which prior to 1994 was co-founded and managed by the late Milton (Buddy) Josephs. Richard Josephs has been Managing Director since 1994 and Paul Josephs Director of Operations.