Camperdown High School Solum Optima Petenda Sunt

About Camperdown High School

The foundation of Camperdown High School was laid in February, 1930 when Mrs. Ivy Grant enrolled five students in the Home School at 6 1/2 Portland Road. The school grew gradually and before the year ended the student population had risen to 42 students.

The mission of Camperdown High School is to provide students with the prerequisite skills and attributes so that they may raise their performances and realise their performances and realise their full potential in an environment that delivers a prescribed curriculum, promotes learning, discipline and school-community relationships, and in which professional and quality services is provided by staff, thereby facilitating the total development of each individual and contributing to the school community and nation building.

Services

.