The successful candidate will support services for software solutions to Petrojam’s IT systems and users, in order to ensure that any new required business applications are designed and implemented in accordance with the needs of the organization.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc. in Computer Science from a recognized institution
- Minimum of Five (5) years experience with development and deployment of business applications software products
- A minimum of two (2) years’ supervisory experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- ABAP Development Experience.
- ASP.NET development experience.
- SQL database management and or developing scripts to interrogate the database.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification.
- Experience in the management SAP ERP.
- Experience in business analysis and requirement gathering.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate and direct the Business Applications team.
- Lead efforts to implement, support and continuously improve business applications systems for enhanced decision support and process automation.
- Manage the service level agreements.
- Provide administrative support for the SAP ERP and other business critical systems.
- Update Service Desk request records and solutions database.
- Plan, coordinate and verify Business Continuity and DR activities.
- Responsible for Software testing and Quality Assurance.
Skills & Competencies
- Demonstrated knowledge of ABAP, C# and VB.NET programming languages.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively align technology with business needs.
- Demonstrated mastery of the SDLC approach to software development and deployment.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, MS Project, Visio and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.